April 2014 - May 2018
Leading the animation team in creating a wide range of bespoke creative solutions, for big and small clients. Understanding client needs and innovating thoughtful solutions with an emphasis on storytelling and design.
- Storyboarding, 2D animation, compositing and editing.
- Exporting, uploading and ensuring delivery of final video content to clients.
- Managing the work flow of the animation team
- Idea generation and development for animation projects.
- Research and mood board creation for pitches
- Communicating with clients
June 2013 - August 2013
Cinderella / produced by Disney / feature directed by Kenneth Branagh
- Creating 2D animatics for the Cinderella feature.
- Posing, spacing and timing shots for the 3D animation department
July 2012 - June 2013
The Disney Channel EMEA
- Concept Development
- Editing and Grading Promos
- Character Illustration and clean up for traditional, digital and vector-based artwork
- Design support for the creation of logos, thematic mood boards, titles and promos for all Disney channels
Awards and Achievements
- Best of Year Winner of Interbrand Brief D&AD 2012 with Peace One Day film
- Adobe Awards 2012 Semi-Finalist
- Commended entry of Industry Trust Brief YCN Student Awards 2012
- Commended Entry, Sky Arts Sting Competition 2012
- Peace One Day film winner of Cartoon Brew Student Fest 2012
- First Class Honours Illustration and Animation Kingston University 2009 - 2012